Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome to LA Quail Egg Boy, Ever heard of KOGI????

Well thank you all my friends and family I do like it here, but What is Kogi???? And Where?? And When are we going????
Well I searched out the kogi truck which is the hottest thing in town right now!!! For all of new Eastcoasters and Midwesterners it is a Food truck playing the lastest top 40 hip-hop and serving korean bbq and korean flavors in an authentic 4inch corn tortilla taco, or a quesadilla, or if your really drunk or really hungover i say maybe the burrito is the ticket.
I go for one (the staple) kalbi(which is short-ribs) taco and the black jack quesadilla. The quessadilla has spicy korean pork and the make this thick salsa verde that they should bottle and sell for $4.95/bottle. Needless to say I'm hooked. And today TIME MAGAZINE was shooting the truck for a story. I would call it $9 of heaven. For the record it is NOT completely a drunk food cause it is amazing with the sun shining and sober. For the party people better get the tweet and get in line early or your going to bed drunk and hungry!!! You have been warned. For their locations go to http://kogibbq.com/ and enjoy.
As a new angelino I say LONG LIVE The FOOD TRUCK!!! John T. Edge has been in town and researching for a new food truck book. Hope its available by the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment