Tuesday, November 24, 2009

IN-N-OUT BURGER Los Angeles

This is the ubiquitous west coast In -N-Out bruger picture for all my midwest and eastcoast friends.
Yes the burger is an icon and yes there is the secret menu that is not that secret anymore. But the burgers are good not great and yes the sauce is DEELISH. I don't enjoy the bun(except the picture today) so I get mine wrapped in lettuce usually(protein style & animal style) and the fries in the picture are animal style both on the secret menu look it up if you must.
The fries for me never ever hit the mark, but I continue to order them this time in the picture I ordered them animal style well done and the extra cooking didn't help. So on the next visit it will be no buns and no fries, I will live.
Enjoy my eastcoast and midwest people, come to LA and visit.

cheeseburger animal style
Animal style fries

No comments:

Post a Comment