Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mario Batali's Mozza Pizzeria Los Angeles


Yes another famous chef(Mario Batali) and another good restaurant, NOT GREAT.
I have to say that the service was GREAT and that is rare here in this city which kind of bugs me.
The pizza selections are very interesting and I need to go and try a couple others but still this pizza is not as good as my place Grazie Pizzeria and Wine Bar in Scottsdale, AZ.
The dough was very good but the crust was a little plump. I ordered the speck(cured pork) , buffalo mozzarella, and olive tapenade. Very flavorful but would not order it again. I am looking forward to ordering the pizza with the white anchovies.
It was packed for lunch and saw an actor from sex in the city(the bald guy) and sat next to a producer, big deal. I would go back for the service and to try some strange pizza toppings and we will see how it turns out next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment